Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Books for February.

A list of the books I read in February.

1. Holy Smokes by Katie MacAlister. I love this series, but I found myself struggling a big with this one. I think there was too much going on and I got a little confused. I would still recommend this series because it has a great set of characters and has some steamy scenes.

2. The Way Home by Jean Brashear. I love the Super Romance Everylasting Love imprint but I didn't care for this book. It started strong but I strongly disliked the husband of the story. The writing was good, I just thought the story was lacking.

3. Sisters by Nancy Robards Thompson. (Harlequin Next) I have to admit that this book has been sitting on my TBR pile for months. I am glad I finally got to it because it has introduced me to an author that will be an auto-read for me.

4. A Woman's Place by Barbara Delinsky. Ugh! I really wanted to like this book. It just fell flat for me. I usually love Delinsky but this is not a book I am going to be telling people to read.

5. Blasphemy by Douglas Preston. I enjoyed this book quite a bit and think that anyone who is offended by it is blinkered to say the least. This book will make people crazy in the same way the DaVinci Code did.. It is just fiction people...

Only 5. um. I have no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment