Sunday, January 19, 2014

Heather Gudenkauf

I am new to the Heather Gudenkauf party and I am so glad I finally showed up! I won a copy of One Breath Away last month and finally got around to reading it. I shouldn't say I read it, I should say I devoured it. I loved the pacing and the characters. I would classify it as a suspense novel, but it is so much more than that. Relationship suspense? I don't know but if you love book by people like Harlan Coben and Linnwood Barclay you just might love this book.  I am already moving on to another of her books called These Things Hidden. 

My Goodreads review can be found after the jump







One Breath AwayOne Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I won this book from the Harlequin Holiday Open House event back in December.

I can't believe how fast I read this book, I really struggled to put it down to do things like eat and bathe.

A non-stop suspenseful story with very interesting characters. It really kept me guessing until the end. Some of the subject matter may not appeal to some people, especially if you have children, but I didn't really find it that bad, more thrilling than scary.

Lucky for me I have recently purchased this author's other two books and I can't wait to get to them!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment