Monday, February 16, 2009

MBS


I am not a person who reads one book at a time. I usually have multiple books that I am working on at the same time. I suppose for many people this would get confusing, but I am usually able to keep all the stories straight. I have been doing this most of my life, but I find it happening more since I have been working in the bookstore. As I am sorting books to put on the shelves I will find one that looks interesting and start reading it. Most of the time I just end up putting it on the shelf, occasionally I keep reading and it ends up in my bag to to home with me. At this moment I have four books on the go; One non-fiction title about religion, A Woman's Place by Barbara Delinksky, Charlie All Night by Jennifer Crusie, and The Way Home by Jean Brashear.
I am sure I am not the only one who does this, some people have a book ready to go in different rooms of the house. Some people read a different book to fall asleep at night, because the one they have been reading all day just won't do. (I used to like to read a few pages of one of my comfort reads before going to bed)
I have a feeling it says more about my varying moods than about the amount of books I am exposed to. I am not always in the mood to read a certain book, but I love reading too much so I need options!

No comments:

Post a Comment