Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful....

Today is a good day to stay inside and read books and blogs. Driving rain, strong winds and chilly temperatures are happening right outside my door! So, you see, it isn't always sunny and beautiful in So Cal.
I am sitting here with my laptop, watching an interesting conversation unfold over on Smart Bitches, Trashy Books. Not sure I am going to put my two cents in because quite a few people have already said what I would say.
I am also in the middle of the Harlequin Next book Sisters by Nancy Robards Thompson. This is the first book in that line that I have picked up. I am enjoying it a lot so far.
My girl cat just walked across my lap, and since my laptop is ON my lap at the moment she managed to hit a few keys. I think she is dropping a hint that I should pay attention to her now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm checking you out from the "follow" feature on blogger. I really like your site and look forward to reading more from you.

    I also live California. The weather here is awful. It's cold and rainy/snowy and windy. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I just came to visit following your comment on my post on the Pink Heart Society blog. I'll say Hi to Cardiff for you the next time I visit.

    And we seem to be having a similar sort of day - though I'm in Lincolnshire UK where it's also cold and rainy - and share a love of our cats. My 3 say hi to yours - you can see them if you visit my blog.

    Hope today is warmer/drier

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly,
    Thanks for following me. I am really trying to make an effort to post at least 4 days a week. The weather is better here today, I hope it is were you are as well.

    Kate,
    Thanks for your comments. I love the UK and have been over a few times. Always nice to meet another cat lover!
    And yes, today is warmer and drier!

    ReplyDelete